We need your help to prevent the spread of infection and keep our community safe.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19 if you can.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
- Be considerate of those around you.
- Consider wearing a face covering.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Always sneeze or cough into a tissue.
The University has a dedicated website for Covid-19: https://www.dur.ac.uk/coronavirus/
When self-isolating, individuals may experience negative effects on their mental health. Please read our article: ‘Covid-19: Your Mental Health and Wellbeing’ for tips on how to manage this.